Post 3 - Polly Modeling


This is the start of my model and as you can see I working on the top half. I used the mirror tool to help keep each half of the model semetrical to help give the model better topology. With the mirror tool you can move verts on one half of the model and then it will do that on the other half. What I am finding hard is getting the shap of the female body looking correct. I am also finding the creation of the chest hard as I need to make them more sound and bring them down to help create good topology. With the arms I made them separate and mirrored one to help keep the shape and length of the arms the same. I need to smooth out the arms and the sholders whilst maintaing the general shape of poister of them.

Comments

Popular Posts