Post 4 - Modelling Update


This is the midway point of my model, showing off the legs, shoes and the better curvature around the upper body and around the chest. What I did was connect the all the limbs together and deleted half the model to able myself to use the mirror tool. This is so I can make more edits to the body to help make it look as close to the reference images. I also made some basic shoes that I will connect to the legs. I did this instead of making feet to make it easier for myself and to save on the poly cont.

The next stages for my model is the hands and then head. Ill start with the hands as they will blay a big part in the animation in the later stage of the project. What I need to improve is the smothing along the middle of the body.

Comments

Popular Posts