Post 5 - Model Update 3
This
is my 3rd update on my model and I have just finished the hands.
What I did for the hands with create a cube and a cylinder. I did this so I
could mold the cube in to the palm and I used the cylinder to create the
fingers and thumb. I duplicated the cylinder once I had them in the shape of
the fingers I deleted faces from the start of the fingers and the end of the
palms. I then took the fingers and the palms and used the vertex snap tool to
connect the verts and then merged them together so each vert was one instead of
two across the seams of the the fingers and palm. After I had done the hand I
mirrored it to put it on the other arm. I then connected the wrist and the
start of the hand on each side of arms with the vertex snap tool.
The
next step is to work on the head and get the whole body put together.
Comments
Post a Comment